The H2000 Plus Hydrogen Leak Detector is a small but robust detector. It provides excellent leak detection capabilites for quality control applications, the test of single components, and maintenance applications.
The H2000 Plus offers sniffing leak detection, integral test in atmospheric pressure and is best used for locating and quantifying leaks. It's small size makes it a good choice for on-site service and maintenance of pressurized systems that demand high mobility.
The H2000 Plus uses hydrogen as tracer gas for sniffing test. It has a sensitivity of 5 X 10-7 mbar l/s and uses a safe mixture of 5% H2 and 95% N2 to detect micro leaks. Hydrogen leak detectors provide fast diffusion and fast penetration, and fast response and clean-up time.
Leak Detector Industries and Applications:
- Inspection and Final Test for Low Volume Production Components
- Hydrogen Energy Fuel Cell Leak Testing
- Liquid and Gas Transportation Leak Testing
- Petrochemical Leak Testing
- Power Generation Leak Testing
- Electronic Components Leak Testing
- Semiconductor Leak Testing
- Flat Panel Display & Photovoltaic Leak Testing
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Leak Testing
- Research & Development Leak Testing
- Aerospace Leak Testing
- Gas Industry Leak Testing
- Packaging Leak Testing
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (RAC/HVAC) Leak Testing
- Industrial Component Manufacturing Leak Testing